On 18-19 September 2019 the second edition of the Paris Brazilian Arbitration Forum took place in Paris. The event was hosted by SciencesPo and counted with the sponsorship of CAM-CCBC (Brazil Canada Chamber of Commerce) and the institutional support of the ICC. It included an impressive lineup of speakers which included Brazilian and other Portuguese speaking arbitration practitioners with significant experience in Brazil.
- The IACL reveals the final list of topics for the General Congress 2022 in Asunción
- Online Launch — Diplomatura en Contratos y Litigios Judiciales Internacionales 2020
- Cambridge-Sciences Po (CAMPO) Collaborative Research Project ‘Who owns natural resources?’
- Challenges for Private International Law: Sixth session of the series of weekly virtual forums ‘Inter-American law in times of pandemic’ – Organization of American States (OAS)
- Hague Academy of International Law Centre for Studies and Research on “Applicable Law Issues in International Arbitration” postponed to 2021