On 18-19 September 2019 the second edition of the Paris Brazilian Arbitration Forum took place in Paris. The event was hosted by SciencesPo and counted with the sponsorship of CAM-CCBC (Brazil Canada Chamber of Commerce) and the institutional support of the ICC. It included an impressive lineup of speakers which included Brazilian and other Portuguese speaking arbitration practitioners with significant experience in Brazil.
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Alexandre Senegacnik – La critique de l’interprétation des traités de protection des investissements étrangers : la volte-face de l’Arlequin
- PLMJ Arbitration Review no 3 Presentation, Lisbon
- XIII Jornadas ASADIP – Closing Lecture “Eficacia transnacional del derecho – Rol del DIPr en la era global Uruguay” Punta del Este
- IACL Comparing Comparisons Conference, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Guandalini – Economic Analysis of the Arbitrator’s Function