On December 9th 2019, Mr. Alexandre Senegacnik successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled “La critique de l’interprétation des traités de protection des investissements étrangers : la volte-face de l’Arlequin” at Sciences Po Law School (Paris).
The jury was composed of:
- Diego P Fernández Arroyo, Director/Supervisor, Professor, Sciences Po Law School (France),
- Emmanuel Gaillard, Director/Supervisor, Emeritus Professor, Sciences Po Law School (France),
- Loretta Malintoppi, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers (UK/Singapore),
- Makane M Mbengue, Rapporteur, Professor, University of Geneva, Faculty of Law (Switzerland),
- Luca G Radicati di Brozolo, President, Professor, Facoltà di Giurisprudenza dell’Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy), and
- Hélène Ruiz Fabri, Rapporteur, Professor, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1) (France) & Director of the Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for International, European and Regulatory Procedural Law.