On September 20, 2019, Professor Diego P. Fernández Arroyo hosted the 2019 inaugural lecture of Sciences Po Law School’s LLM in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement. The Inaugural Lecture was given by Professor Makane Mbengue on the topic “The Future of Investment Arbitration in Africa – The Quest for Consensus”. The Inaugural Lecture was followed by the graduation ceremony of the econd class of students of the LLM.
- Hague Academy of International Law Centre for Studies and Research on “Applicable Law Issues in International Arbitration” postponed to 2021
- Diplomatura en Contratos y Litigios Judiciales Internacionales 2020 (Online)
- Sciences Po’s LLM Programme in Transnational Arbitration & Dispute Settlement is ZOOMING
- Private International Law — Contemporary Challenges and Continuing Relevance
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Alexandre Senegacnik – La critique de l’interprétation des traités de protection des investissements étrangers : la volte-face de l’Arlequin