On September 20, 2019, Professor Diego P. Fernández Arroyo hosted the 2019 inaugural lecture of Sciences Po Law School’s LLM in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement. The Inaugural Lecture was given by Professor Makane Mbengue on the topic “The Future of Investment Arbitration in Africa – The Quest for Consensus”. The Inaugural Lecture was followed by the graduation ceremony of the econd class of students of the LLM.
- PLMJ Arbitration Review no 3 Presentation, Lisbon
- XIII Jornadas ASADIP – Closing Lecture “Eficacia transnacional del derecho – Rol del DIPr en la era global Uruguay” Punta del Este
- IACL Comparing Comparisons Conference, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Guandalini – Economic Analysis of the Arbitrator’s Function
- Lecture on “International Investment Arbitration – The ICSID System” – Università Bocconi, Milan