On September 21th, 2018, Professor Diego P. Fernández Arroyo hosted the 2018 inaugural lecture of Sciences Po Law School’s LLM in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement. The Inaugural Lecture was given by Gary B Born on the topic “The Past, Present and Future of international arbitration”. The Inaugural Lecture was followed by the graduation ceremony of the first class of students of the LLM.
- “La Progresiva desnacionalización del derecho internacional privado” – Buenos Aires, HCCH (ROLAC)
- Conferencia Latinoamericana de Arbitraje 2019, Asunción
- 1st Sciences Po – Mayer Brown Arbitration Lecture: Arbitration, is it broken? Can it be fixed? Paris
- Launch of WWA LATAM (Women Way in Arbitration Latin America) in Buenos Aires
- Conference: Cuestiones de derecho internacional privado en el arbitraje comercial internacional