On 10-11 October 2019, the International Academy of Comparative Law and the Faculty of Law of the University of Geneva organised a conference entitled: Comparative Public International Law: Challenging the Oxymoron. Prof. Diego P Fernández Arroyo delivered the concluding remarks.
- PLMJ Arbitration Review no 3 Presentation, Lisbon
- XIII Jornadas ASADIP – Closing Lecture “Eficacia transnacional del derecho – Rol del DIPr en la era global Uruguay” Punta del Este
- IACL Comparing Comparisons Conference, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Guandalini – Economic Analysis of the Arbitrator’s Function
- Lecture on “International Investment Arbitration – The ICSID System” – Università Bocconi, Milan