On October 8th in Paris, the Academy launched the new publication “Ius Comparatum” (Springer) at Sciences Po Law School. The topic of the first volume is “The Use of Comparative Law Methodology in International Arbitration”. The Keynote was delivered by Prof. Emmanuel Gaillard. Selected articles for publication were then presented by the various authors. The final discussion was offered by Profs. Sylvain Bollée and Pierre Tercier.
- The IACL reveals the final list of topics for the General Congress 2022 in Asunción
- Online Launch — Diplomatura en Contratos y Litigios Judiciales Internacionales 2020
- Cambridge-Sciences Po (CAMPO) Collaborative Research Project ‘Who owns natural resources?’
- Challenges for Private International Law: Sixth session of the series of weekly virtual forums ‘Inter-American law in times of pandemic’ – Organization of American States (OAS)
- Hague Academy of International Law Centre for Studies and Research on “Applicable Law Issues in International Arbitration” postponed to 2021