On October 8th in Paris, the Academy launched the new publication “Ius Comparatum” (Springer) at Sciences Po Law School. The topic of the first volume is “The Use of Comparative Law Methodology in International Arbitration”. The Keynote was delivered by Prof. Emmanuel Gaillard. Selected articles for publication were then presented by the various authors. The final discussion was offered by Profs. Sylvain Bollée and Pierre Tercier.
- PLMJ Arbitration Review no 3 Presentation, Lisbon
- XIII Jornadas ASADIP – Closing Lecture “Eficacia transnacional del derecho – Rol del DIPr en la era global Uruguay” Punta del Este
- IACL Comparing Comparisons Conference, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Guandalini – Economic Analysis of the Arbitrator’s Function
- Lecture on “International Investment Arbitration – The ICSID System” – Università Bocconi, Milan