On October 8th in Paris, the Academy launched the new publication “Ius Comparatum” (Springer) at Sciences Po Law School. The topic of the first volume is “The Use of Comparative Law Methodology in International Arbitration”. The Keynote was delivered by Prof. Emmanuel Gaillard. Selected articles for publication were then presented by the various authors. The final discussion was offered by Profs. Sylvain Bollée and Pierre Tercier.
- Sciences Po’s LLM Programme in Transnational Arbitration & Dispute Settlement is ZOOMING
- Private International Law — Contemporary Challenges and Continuing Relevance
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Alexandre Senegacnik – La critique de l’interprétation des traités de protection des investissements étrangers : la volte-face de l’Arlequin
- PLMJ Arbitration Review no 3 Presentation, Lisbon
- XIII Jornadas ASADIP – Closing Lecture “Eficacia transnacional del derecho – Rol del DIPr en la era global Uruguay” Punta del Este