On 10 September 2019, Professor Diego P Fernández Arroyo has been appointed Member of the Permanent Court of Arbitration by Argentina. The PCA was the first permanent intergovernmental organization to provide a forum for the resolution of international disputes through arbitration and other peaceful means. Members of the Court are potential arbitrators appointed by Contracting Parties. Each Contracting Party state is entitled to nominate up to four persons of “known competency in questions of international law, of the highest moral reputation and disposed to accept the duties of arbitrators” as “Members of the Court.” Members of the PCA are appointed for a term of six years, and their appointments can be renewed.
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Alexandre Senegacnik – La critique de l’interprétation des traités de protection des investissements étrangers : la volte-face de l’Arlequin
- PLMJ Arbitration Review no 3 Presentation, Lisbon
- XIII Jornadas ASADIP – Closing Lecture “Eficacia transnacional del derecho – Rol del DIPr en la era global Uruguay” Punta del Este
- IACL Comparing Comparisons Conference, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Doctoral Defense of Mr. Guandalini – Economic Analysis of the Arbitrator’s Function